Coworking Europe Conference 2011 is approaching. We are all excited about it, and proud to be among its Official Ambassadors.
But… why not start talking now?
Here we are, trying to break the physical boundaries of “being in Berlin in those days”, throwing a few points in for the discussion. Thank you in advance for your comments!
- Has your own life changed since you practice coworking?
- Is coworking a commodity (i.e. the chance to share an office with little money) or a strategic option (i.e. a platform for all kind of sinergies)?
- After all these years of discussing, I think we should know by now if business rhymes with coworking. Does it?
- Considering the media craze, the flourishing of spaces, the many online tools coworking-related and… why not, this conference itself, do you envision the risk of tranforming coworking in a sort of bubble, where a minority just trying to make money spoils the beauty of the idea, ultimately depriving the word coworking of its true meaning?
- What are your feelings about coworking as a public service, just like schooling or health services?